Atlantic Sans Font
- Font Name
- Atlantic Sans Font
- Font Family
- Atlantic SansAtlantic Sans
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- The original plan for Atlantic was to design a typeface in the Venetian syle of the Renaissance, with handwriting character and large ascenders. There is a wave-rolling unevenness in both the x- and cap-height caused by the strong ductus pointing to the upper right, together with heavily curved serifs, resulting in a very lively image of text on a page.
Atlantic - its name reflects the ocean, ships, carriers and loads, tourism and so on. These are the themes Atlantic is best suited for.
The extended family includes a serif, a sans, and a special variant - a SeaWashed.
Atlantic was designed for the URW++ SelecType collection.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- URW Type Foundry GmbH
- Posted on
- Jan 26, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.