Congress Regular Italic Font
- Font Name
- Congress Regular Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- Congress is a unique and creative font release by the German type foundry, URW. Designed by Adrian Williams in 1980.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Feb 06, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.