Lucida Cond Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Lucida Cond Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- Lucida is an extended family of related typefaces designed by Charles Bigelow and Kris Holmes in 1985. Contains language support for West, East, Turkish, Baltic, and Romanian.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Feb 23, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.