- Font Name
- RegiaSansPro Font
- Font Family
- Regia Sans ProRegia Sans Pro
- Copyright (c) 2011 by luciano vergara. All rights reserved.
- Regia Sans is a typeface that began in 2008, in Concepción, Chile, and was first released for sale to see Latinotype. Is a very thin and condensed font with a modular design. It is recommended for short texts, in logos, magazines, posters, etc. This new version includes more than 1,300 characters in Opentype format, many ligatures (including diacritical marks and numbers), two groups of alternate characters, and some swash characters. Languages include: Basic Latin, Western European, Euro, Catalan, Baltic, Turkish, Central European, Romania, Pan African Latin. Photos by Sergio Recabarren.
Designed by Luciano Vergara in 2010.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 14, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.