Fette Fraktur Initials D Font
- Font Name
- Fette Fraktur Initials D Font
- Font Family
- Fette FrakturFette Fraktur
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- Fette Fraktur was issued by the C.E. Weber foundry in Germany in 1875. This is specific Gothic-based lettering suitable for jobs where extreme contrast or specific period should be evoked. Nevertheless, the rendering is sophisticated and offers an historic atmosphere as would be associated with the Black Lettering of the Middle Ages. As the name suggests, Fette Fraktur has a fat, broken appearance. The Fette Fraktur font should be set in sizes over 18pt to ensure better legibility and quality output, due to the high contrast between the very thick and the very thin strokes which have been maximized.
Fette Fraktur is exclusively licensed through Linotype Library GmbH.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Terminal Forms, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- URW Type Foundry GmbH
- Posted on
- Mar 20, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.