Organicon Regular Italic Font
- Font Name
- Organicon Regular Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- Organicon is based on geometrical forms used in chemical formulas and tables. It is the best possible font for usage in scientific areas, last but not least because of its handwriting character and excellent legibility. Organicon was designed by Dr. Philip Kraft in 2002, for the URW++ FontForum.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 20, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.