Sancoale Medium Italic Font
- Font Name
- Sancoale Medium Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Sancoale is a new sans serif that is simple and geometric. It is a contemporary design that is distinctive and unique, but not too far outside the box. This makes for a typeface family that is very useful for many applications. The design is simplified without stems or spurs in the default character set. The OpenType alternates do include alternates with stems, and there are six weights with true italics. Please see the informative .pdf brochure to see these features in action. OpenType capable applications such as Quark or the Adobe suite can take full advantage of the automatically replacing ligatures and alternates. This family also includes the glyphs to support a wide range of languages. Sancoale is a great choice for a professional designer that wants to achieve a simple but still unique look.
- Standard, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 04, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.