Breitkopf Fraktur Font
- Font Name
- Breitkopf Fraktur Font
- Font Family
- Breitkopf FrakturBreitkopf Fraktur
- Copyright Copyright 2009 ProFonts P. Rosenfeld & J.
- Breitkopf Fraktur was designed by Johann Gottlob Immanuel Breitkopf (1719-1794), the well-known type designer and printer of Leipzig. Breitkopf's high reputation is based on a system of musical notes printing developed by him. 1793, in the final stage of his life, he designed this beautiful broken script named after himself. Breitkopf Fraktur is classified as broken, something created by the German renaissance. Broken because all round parts of the lower case characters in such typefaces look broken. Ralph M. Unger redrew and digitally remastered this font in 2003. His work is based on artwork taken from old font catalogs.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 23, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.