Leipziger Antiqua Caps Font
- Font Name
- Leipziger Antiqua Caps Font
- Font Family
- Leipziger AntiquaLeipziger Antiqua
- Copyright Copyright 2009 ProFonts P. Rosenfeld & J.
- The original typeface was designed by Albert Kapr between 1971 and 1973 for Typoart in Dresden. Kapr was the font designer and teacher as well as book author on type design of former East Germany. He also was an expert on this kind of type design, and thus, it is no surprise that he created Leipziger Antiqua, a design combining features of both Latin and broken scripts. The result is a stunning and unique gem from earlier times although it does not come along too distinguished or artsy.
The digital version of Leipziger Antiqua was developed by Ralph M. Unger in 2005. During the work, Unger fell so deeply in love with this typeface that he couldn't help but add an expert font with small caps etc.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Ordinals
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 23, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.