Hanseat Medium Italic Font
- Font Name
- Hanseat Medium Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2010 ProFonts P. Rosenfeld & J.
- Hanseat is a new profonts typeface family by Ralph M. Unger, heavily inspired by Germany's official DIN 1451 Engschrift. Originally, the German DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung / German Committee for Industrial Standardization) typefaces were taken as the standard traffic fonts for street signs and house numbers. During the 1980s, the DIN fonts became digitally available for sign making systems, initially again primarily for traffic sign purposes. However, later on, the DIN fonts became also popular in the world of designers and art directors. Hanseat is a modern, contemporary interpretation of the DIN fonts, responding to the ever growing demand for such typeface designs reflecting the spirit of the industrial area.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 27, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.