Card Pro Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Card Pro Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Card ProCard Pro
- Copyright Copyright 2009 ProFonts P. Rosenfeld & J.
- Card pro is a spirited design with handwriting character designed and digitized by Ralph M. Unger in 2006 for profonts. Card Pro is based on Ella kursiv of Sjoerd Hendrik de Roos from 1914. Ella,however, had only one style (Card pro has got two styles) released by Lettergieterij Amsterdam where de Roos was type director from 1907 until 1941.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 27, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.