Jessen Schrift Font
- Font Name
- Jessen Schrift Font
- Font Family
- Jessen SchriftJessen Schrift
- Copyright Copyright 2009 ProFonts P. Rosenfeld & J.
- The original Jessen typeface, named in reminescence of the great supporter of the printing art at the end of the 19th century, Peter Jessen, was designed in the years of 1924 until 1930. Bible Gothic was created by the famous German designer Rudolf Koch. Ralph M. Unger digitized this font exclusively for profonts in 2005, keeping his digitization as close as possible to the original design of Koch in order to preserve the distinguished character and the partly unconventional, original forms.
The concept of a Bible Gothic was developing for years in Koch's mind and drove the direction of his work, but only after the experience with his Neuland design could he start the creation of his Peter Jessen typeface. Produced quite like Neuland, Jessen, however, is much more refined and more accurate in detail than Neuland. At first glance, it seems to look plain and simple, but if you look closer, the richness of its distinguished upper case forms unfold to a perfectly clear flow of text.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 29, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.