Euroscript Pro Font
- Font Name
- Euroscript Pro Font
- Font Family
- Euroscript ProEuroscript Pro
- Copyright Copyright 2009 ProFonts P. Rosenfeld & J.
- Euroscript Pro is the digital version of Ralph M. Unger's handwriting, a very talented and hard-working German type designer. Unger has redesigned a large number of beautiful ancient typefaces during the last few years. Peter Rosenfeld of profonts persuaded him to try and design his own very beautiful handwriting. Kind of hesitant at the beginning of the design process, Unger's joy and excitement about the project was continuously growing during the design process. He designed not only the standard character complement West, but added all of the Eastern European Latin glyphs and, on top of that, even the complete Cyrillic characters. Born and grown up in Thüringen, former East Germany, Unger has a fair knowledge of Polish and also Russian (Cyrillic).
Euroscript Pro is a very beautiful, casual, informal and modern handwriting of a contemporary type designer. Even though a digitized handwriting, it keeps a very natural and pleasant look, at the same time being generous and well-readable. The individual characters combine quite easily and perfectly with no need for extra variants.
Euroscript Pro is well-suited for plenty of applications, e.g. personal correspondence, invitations, greeting cards, headlines etc.
Euroscript Pro is supplied in the complete Latin character set (West + East) plus Cyrillic.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 01, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.