Kropotkin Std Condensed Light Oblique Font
- Font Name
- Kropotkin Std Condensed Light Oblique Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2008 by sugargliderz. All rights reserved.
- Kroptokin was created just by observing. At the time I was looking at a lettering book. A certain typeface caught my eye. The typeface was introduced by Helvetica, but it didn’t come off as anything like the Helvetica I knew. Something about the deep blackness somewhere seemed unrefined. I could see it clearly in my eyes. I don’t know if at the time, I was thinking about making a typeface with the unrefined characteristic I love or not… At first I traced it out neatly. I was satisfied just doing that. But then I felt like it was missing some kind of unrefined quality. I thought about what I could do to make it give off that unrefined quality that I love. After going over it in my head, I came up with making the vertical and horizontal angles appear as even as possible.
- Standard, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Shuji Kikuchi / sugargliderz
- Posted on
- May 16, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.