Michel Light Font
- Font Name
- Michel Light Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2009 by sugargliderz. All rights reserved.
- This typeface wasn’t designed for use as a body typeface. Rather, I designed it with the intention of it being used as a header at a large point size. It was originally the Firmin Didot typeface, but of course I didn’t aim to make it a perfect re-cut. I freely interpreted it by bringing out the strengths and weaknesses of Didot’s extreme strokes.
- Standard, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Shuji Kikuchi / sugargliderz
- Posted on
- May 19, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.