Parfumerie Script Text Font
- Font Name
- Parfumerie Script Text Font
- Font Family
- Parfumerie ScriptParfumerie Script
- Copyright (c) 2011 by Typesenses. All rights reserved.
- Typesenses presents Parfumerie Script, designed by Sabrina Lopez. With more than 2500 glyphs, Parfumerie is unique amongst the others in its style because it is based on the author's calligraphy. One of its variables is a Decorative option which combines Copperplate Calligraphy with an ornamental form native of Buenos Aires (where Sabrina lives), the Filete Portenio, which makes it look original amongst the other fonts. More? Sabrina has exclusively designed this font for two years, with an obsessive adjustment, in order to provide the world with one of the best scripts ever made. With the idea of Endless way to write a word, lots of glyphs were Open-type programmed so that users can dive into many alternates and ligatures according to their language. Parfumerie, as its name reflects, is attractive like a fragrance, delicate, elegant, sophisticated, feminine, sensual, glamorous, ornamental and decorative. It works perfect in the world of perfumes, make up, fashion, weddings, greeting cards, wines, chocolates, romantic novels, magazines, books. It is also versatile enough to be used in any kind of work because the user can choose between a wide range of possibilities: Standard Ligatures, Discretionary Ligatures, Required Ligatures, Contextual Ligatures, Historical Ligatures, Swashes, Stylistic Alternates, Titling, Contextual Alternates, Historical Forms, Initial Forms, Terminal Forms #1 #2 #3, 19 stylistic sets, 78 ornaments, 4 options of numbers, and up to 20 alternates per glyph in the Pro Version.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Terminal Forms, Initial Forms, Standard Ligatures, Ornaments, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 09, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.