Steiner Special Font
- Font Name
- Steiner Special Font
- Font Family
- Steiner SpecialSteiner Special
- Copyright 2007 Canada Type. All rights reserved.
- Steiner Special is a revival and expansion of an art nouveau face called Swing, originally designed by Peter Steiner in 1974. Some of the original film type letters were slightly normalized and toned down for concept consistency, though this digital version lacks none of the original face's charm and sunny disposition. This particular kind of art nouveau face is one that appeals very much to kids. Steiner Special can be used in upper-lower or all-upper, and can maintain its enthusiasm and excitement through any bending, stretching, squeezing, warping or any thinkable filter your favorite design program has. Children book covers, candy and cereal packaging, fun headlines and posters for kid events are but few of the possible uses of this font. If you're designing anything for kids, give this font a try and you won't regret it. Steiner Special comes in all popular font formats, and offers a full range of Latin support, including Western, Eastern and Central European languages, as well as Baltic, Esperanto, Maltese, Celtic/Welsh, Turkish and Vietnamese. The Open Type version includes 4 discretionary ligatures and class-based kerning.
- Standard, Discretionary Ligatures
- Posted by
- Canada Type
- Posted on
- Nov 16, 2011
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.