Neil Bold Pro Font
- Font Name
- Neil Bold Pro Font
- Font Family
- Neil Bold ProNeil Bold Pro
- Copyright 2010 Canada Type. All rights reserved.
- This is the one and only Neil Bold, designed by Wayne Stettler in 1966 and originally published as a Typositor typeface. An award-winner and instant celebrity upon its release, Neil Bold became synonymous with magnified modernism for a whole generation. It was a jazz record packaging favorite, especially at Blue Note records, and made regular appearances on science fiction book covers during the last stretch of the genre's golden age. This digital version greatly expands on the film type one. New small caps and biform styles were added to the authentically revived main face (for a set of three fonts), and language support has been extended to include all Latin-based tongues. Neil Bold Pro comes in a single font that combines all three character sets with programmed features for small caps, stylistic alternates (for biform shapes), a few extra alternates, class-based kerning, and additional language support for Cyrillic and Greek scripts.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps
- Posted by
- Canada Type
- Posted on
- Nov 16, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.