Diamond Ring Open Font
- Font Name
- Diamond Ring Open Font
- Font Family
- Diamond Ring Diamond Ring
- Copyright (c) 2001 by Ryoichi Tsunekawa. All rights reserved.
- Diamond Ring is an Art Deco font inspired by Japanese designs for cosmetic packaging and posters used from the end of the 19th century to the early 20th. The most distinguishing characteristic is the diagonal parts of the glyphs. All diagonals have the same degree of the angle. By this elements whole design of this font and typography with this font look like the shining of diamond ring during total solar eclipse.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Ryoichi Tsunekawa
- Posted on
- Jan 12, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.