P22 Allyson Pro Font
- Font Name
- P22 Allyson Pro Font
- Font Family
- P22 Allyson ProP22 Allyson Pro
- Copyright (c) 2006 by P22 type foundry, IHOF. All rights reserved.
- P22 Allyson is based on an old metal font by Barnhart Bros. & Spindler named “Hazel Script”. It has been expanded to meet the needs of today’s computer user to include a full character set. The extras font contains initial lowercase swash letters in the uppercase positions and final swash letters in the lowercase positions. The extras font also contains some alternate letters and ligatures. All of these features and more are combined in the Pro font.
Allyson Pro features full support for Western and Central European languages and Cyrillic support as well. It incorporates the swashes and ligatures from the extras font and is able to apply these features automatically.
Allyson Pro also contains OpenType features for fractions; numerator, denominator, superior and inferior figures; ordinals, standard and discretionary ligatures; and stylistic alternates. There are also stylistic sets (available to Adobe CS2 users): set 1 substitutes an alternate series of o’s; set 2 substitutes an alternate series of t’s; set 3 substitutes an alternate series of f, q, and z’s; set 4 substitutes an alternate series of capital Z’s. To change the swash endings, simply continue typing the tilde character (~) after a lowercase final letter.
Designed by Paul Hunt.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Ordinals, Ornaments, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript, Swash
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jan 25, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.