Paganini Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Paganini Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2011 Canada Type. All rights reserved.
- Designed in 1928 by Alessandro Butti under the direction of Raffaello Bertieri for the Nebiolo foundry, Paganini defies standard categorization. While it definitely is a classic foundry text face with obvious roots in the oldstyle of the Italian renaissance, its contrast reveals a clear underlying modern influence. In a typical Italian artistic fashion, Paganini manages to be a superb text face while having enough priceless ornamental moments to make it great in display uses as well Check out the splayed M, the wide tailed g, the flowing tail on the y, the high armed k, etcetera. While the original metal version was limited to five basic fonts, this digital expansion includes small caps in the three main upright weights, plenty of alternate forms in all fonts, a super seductive Open font, and an expanded language support covering the majority of Latin based languages.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript
- Posted by
- Canada Type
- Posted on
- Jan 29, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.