Aviano Contrast Black Font
- Font Name
- Aviano Contrast Black Font
- Font Family
- Aviano ContrastAviano Contrast
- Copyright (c) 2009 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- The Aviano series returns, refined and sophisticated with an extended, high-contrast sans-serif family. Aviano Contrast is a contemporary typeface radiating with luxury. It’s classic elegance makes it perfect for high-end applications such as cosmetic, jewelry or fashion brands. Aviano Contrast’s extended forms give the face a smart look, and the curves are carefully honed to be sinuous and seductive. This high-contrast face is in a class of its own, composed in the style of a classic Didone but lacking the typical serifs. Aviano Contrast comes in six different weights and is packed with OpenType features. Need swash forms? Ball terminals? Art Deco alternates inspired by the inscriptions and signage of the ’20s and ’30s? Aviano Contrast includes 230 alternate characters. Twelve style sets are available, including four complete sets of art deco-inspired alternates, small forms, swash, titling and a wide array of other alternates to make your designs unique. As a complement to these characters, Aviano Contrast also includes 40 discretionary ligatures for artistic typographic compositions. Please see the informative .pdf brochure to see these features in action. OpenType capable applications such as Quark or the Adobe Creative suite can take full advantage of the automatically replacing ligatures and alternates. This family also includes the glyphs to support a wide range of languages. The rest of the Aviano series pairs very well with this face.
- Standard, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Oldstyle Figures, Ornaments, Stylistic Alternates, Swash, Titling Alternates, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 09, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.