- Font Name
- CavoleSlabRegularItalic Font
- Font Family
- Cavole SlabCavole Slab
- Copyright (c) 2011 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Cavole Slab is a new slab serif, designed in early 2011, that has a strong influence from Dutch typography. The name is an altered form of the Portuguese word for feather, emphasizing the typefaceís soft and friendly character. Slab serifs give this face plenty of impact and make it an excellent choice for contemporary designers. The font family includes a very dark and powerful black all the way down to a hairline thin weight, giving a tremendous versatility. The family also features dynamic italics that add plenty of emphasis and momentum. Cavole Slab is suitable for both headline and text settings and should easily find its place in a number of different settings, from corporate identity to magazine body copy. There are six weights that come with complementary italics, and each font includes over 450 characters and extended Latin-based language support. The typeface family comes in OpenType format, and OpenType alternates are easily accessible through OpenType enabled applications such as the Adobe suite or Quark. Please see the informative .pdf brochure to see what OpenType features are available and to see them in action.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 10, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.