Marintas Ultra Italic Font
- Font Name
- Marintas Ultra Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2011 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Marintas is a sleek upright italic that offers you a modern look and feel. This elegant sans serif comes across as lively, yet comfortable. Some semi slab characteristics of the font give it a face-forward momentum. These semi slabs, even with their geometric construction, are fluid shapes with a soft hint of brushstroke. The soft curves of Marintas paired with its playful but geometric semi slabs or ending strokes give the face its spirited--though friendly--eye-catching appearance. The Marintas family is comprised of 8 variants, ranging from Thin to Ultra. Its incredible versatility ranges from the delicate hairline to the extreme ultra weight. The heavier weights show some similarity to Antique Olive, and the face has an exuberant South American or Latin feel. This type family is well-suited for advertising, retail, food and beverage products as well as for use in magazines, logotypes, and books. The fonts lend themselves to display settings, but are still very usable for longer copy. Because of its large x-height, the typeface is legible at very small sizes and as a webfont. Marintas has support for extended Latin character set. A wide range of Western languages are also supported, including Central, Eastern and Western European languages. In all, Marintas supports over 40 languages that use the extended Latin script, making Marintas a great choice for multi-lingual publications and packaging. All insigne fonts are fully loaded with OpenType features. Marintas is also equipped for complex professional typography and includes ligatures, alternate characters and fractions. The face includes a number of numeral sets, including old-style and lining figures with superiors and inferiors. OpenType-savvy applications such as Quark or the Adobe Creative Suite can take full advantage of the automatically replacing ligatures and alternates. This family also includes the glyphs to support a wide range of languages. Check out the informative .pdf brochure to see these features in action.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 09, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.