Pauline Didone Thin Font
- Font Name
- Pauline Didone Thin Font
- Font Family
- Pauline DidonePauline Didone
- Copyright (c) 2008 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- An Art Deco and script inspired typeface for “modern” times, Pauline Didone is a full type family with a unique and flavorful design. It has a sense of femininity and naïveté that comes from its predecessor, Pauline. It’s a typeface useful for short bits of copy, logotypes and interesting titling. This typeface family of 10 different fonts includes 5 weights and their italics and a wide range of OpenType alternates. The original Pauline was inspired by and has a strong influence from retro scripts. The typeface is geometric, formed with deliberate contrasting brush strokes and a ostentatious flair. Pauline Didone's high contrast strokes give it a very interesting look that is up to date with latest design trends and very useful for today's design environment. Pauline Didone pairs nicely with the original sans-serif Pauline. The typeface family also includes a full array of alternate forms, including over 150 alternate characters. These alternates can be accessed by activating OpenType features and style sets. In order to use these features, you will need a program with advanced typography capabilities such as the Adobe Suite or Quark. These alternates also include a group of ball terminals that can be accessed under the swash alternates. Pauline Didone is the latest in a trusted line of typefaces from insigne. Why settle for the ordinary when you can choose Pauline Didone to lend its unique look to your art work?
- Standard, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Ornaments, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 10, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.