Sancoale Narrow Medium Font
- Font Name
- Sancoale Narrow Medium Font
- Font Family
- Sancoale NarrowSancoale Narrow
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Sancoale Narrow is a carefully honed and meticulously crafted new family member for the Sancoale series. Sancoale Narrow has been specially designed to allow for even more versatility for the Sancoale Family. Sancoale Narrow continues with Sancoale’s successful simple, geometric and legible structure. It is a contemporary design that is distinctive and unique. This new narrow addition can be used in conjunction with the original Sancoale, but it can also stand on its own. Narrow type comes in a handy in a myriad of situations, from poster design, book covers, web pages to editorial layout. Sancoale Narrow’s six weights make for a typeface family that is very useful for many applications, and also includes a set of true italics. The design is simplified without stems or spurs in the default character set. OpenType alternates do include alternates with stems, Small Caps, Fractions, Tabular Figures, and plenty of alts, including “normal” capitals and lowercase letters. Please see the informative .pdf brochure to see these features in action. Sancoale Narrow also includes a full array of Latin diacritics for multilingual support. OpenType capable applications such as Quark or the Adobe suite can take full advantage of the automatically replacing ligatures and alternates. This family also includes the glyphs to support a wide range of languages. The Sancoale superfamily is suitable for a wide range of uses and is a very economical and versatile addition to any designer’s font collection.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 09, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.