Sancoale Softened Bold Font
- Font Name
- Sancoale Softened Bold Font
- Font Family
- Sancoale SoftenedSancoale Softened
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Sancoale Softened is the new rounded companion to Sancoale. While the original Sancoale is crisp and defined, its delicate forms also lend themselves well to a lighter, more rounded version. The stems of Sancoale Softened are blunted, and its corners have been carefully rounded, avoiding the “sausage” look seen with some rounded fonts. This blend of definition and delicacy makes the Sancoale Superfamily versatile and appropriate for a variety of applications. The design minimizes the characters to their essence, leaving a default set of simple characters without notches or spurs. However, the typeface family’s slightly technological feel still appears friendly and approachable to the reader. It’s slightly condensed proportions and tall x-height also make the design readable at a wide range of sizes, which works especially well for web pages. These softer letterforms give Softened its unique, futuristic look--great for distinguishing your text or display. There are six weights with true italics. All insigne™ fonts are fully loaded with OpenType features. Sancoale Softened is also equipped for complex professional typography, including alternates with stems, small caps and plenty of alts, including “normalized” capitals and lowercase letters. The face includes a number of numeral sets, including fractions, old-style and lining figures with superiors and inferiors. OpenType capable applications such as Quark or the Adobe suite can take full advantage of automatically replacing ligatures and alternates. You can find these features demonstrated in the .pdf brochure. The Sancoale family also includes the glyphs to support a wide range of languages, including Central, Eastern and Western European languages. In all, Sancoale Softened supports over 40 languages that use the extended Latin script, making the new addition a great choice for multi-lingual publications and packaging. Sancoale Softened continues with Sancoale’s successfully simple, geometric and legible structure. With its suitability for a wide range of uses, the Sancoale superfamily is a very economical and versatile addition to any designer’s font collection.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 23, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.