Acto SemiBold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Acto SemiBold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Dino dos Santos _DSType. All rights reserved.
- Acto is a type system designed as the sans serif counterpart of the previous released Acta. Both type families were designed in 2010 for the redesign of the chilean newspaper La Tercera, but unlike some of our previous fonts (i.e.: Leitura) Acto doesn't exactly match Acta in terms of structure, so they can live on their own. Acto is our first sans where the uppercase has the same height as the ascenders, so we decided to avoid common problems like the confusion between the I and the l, by drawing a curved l and we kept that spirit by removing the spurs on the b, g and q, resulting on a more warm typeface than Prelo, for instance. At the end is a very powerful sans family, with eleven weights with matching italics, for editorial and corporate design.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Contextual Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 11, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.