Prelo Hairline Italic Font
- Font Name
- Prelo Hairline Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2008 by Dino dos Santos _DSType. All rights reserved.
- Prelo was designed to be a neutral, highly readable typeface, for identity, editorial and information design. With nine weights and nine true italics, from Hairline to Black, Prelo is a workhorse typeface, full of OpenType features such as Small Caps, Tabular Figures, Central Europe characters and Historical Figures, among others.
Like other DSType fonts, most of the diacritics were designed to fit the gap between the x-height and the caps height, avoiding some common problems with the accented characters. The curves are soft and smooth, providing legibility, even in very poor conditions and the neutrality allows this typeface to be used with any serif companion.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Terminal Forms, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 24, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.