User Upright ExtraLight Font
- Font Name
- User Upright ExtraLight Font
- Font Family
- User UprightUser Upright
- Copyright 2012 by Pedro Leal. All rights reserved.
- User is a monospaced type family with 30 styles, from Hairline to Bold, divided in Regular, Upright and Stencil, with five weights (Hairline, ExtraLight, Light, Medium and Bold) all with Cameo versions. Complexity and versatility are the keywords for this type family. Despite being a monospaced font, which means there’s no kerning, all the glyphs were designed in order to sit comfortably in the 600 points width, a hard task because some glyphs are too narrow (‘i’ and ‘l’), while others are too wide (‘m’ and ‘w’), but they must fit the same width. The desire for keeping a comfortable readability in User was one of the key elements, therefore we designed several ligatures that fit both single and double space width, allowing to maintain a certain idea of proportional design. In this digital booklet you will find a detailed vision of the anatomy of the typefaces, the amount of characters available, the styles and weights, along with a series of features, specially designed to make User a very versatile and usable type system.
- Standard, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 03, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.