Tikal Sans SemiBold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Tikal Sans SemiBold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Tikal SansTikal Sans
- Copyright (c) 2012 by Miguel Hernandez. All rights reserved.
- Say hi to Tikal Sans; A bloody Mayan ritual with no reading sacrifice. Is a glyphic family of twenty weights Mayan inspired designed for Text and Display sizes. The Details curved terminating strokes ended in sharp edges inspired in the ‘virgula’ Mayan glyph that means ‘the spoken word’. Tikal is also known for being the largest city of the Mayan Classic Period and his name means “Lugar de Las Voces” (place of voices). With a contemporary large x-height with opentype contextual alternate letters offers a functional look with a friendly touch. The Thin and Black weights are great performers in display sizes the light, regular and medium weights are well suited to longer texts.
- Standard, Contextual Alternates, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 17, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.