PFBeauSansPro LightItalic Font
- Font Name
- PFBeauSansPro LightItalic Font
- Font Family
- PF Beau Sans ProPF Beau Sans Pro
- Copyright (c) 2002, 2006 Parachute, www.parachute.gr. All rights reserved.
- The design of Beau Sans was inspired by Bernhard Gothic which is considered one of the first contemporary American sans serifs and was designed by Lucian Bernhard in the late 1920's. The designer came across this font while attempting to reduce the design elements of a text typeface, by introducing Bauhaus-like minimal forms to the characters. The first version was completed back in 2002 and introduced one year later in our 3rd catalog, under the name PF Traffic. Some time later it was decided to make a few improvements but the project was so carried away that the new typeface which emerged needed urgently a new name. Beau Sans Pro is a modern sans serif family of 16 fonts which includes true-italics. Just like all other Parachute fonts, it covers a broad range of languages by incorporating 3 major scripts i.e. Latin, Greek and Cyrillic in one font. Furthermore, every font in this family has been completed with 270 copyright-free symbols, some of which have been proposed by several international organizations for packaging, public areas, environment, transportation, computers, fabric care and urban life. This typeface is totally recommended for titles and/or body text when you want to give a distinct and contemporary identity to a product or service.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Ornaments, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 06, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop & WebFont
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.