Seconda Round Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Seconda Round Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Seconda RoundSeconda Round
- Copyright 2012 Durotype, www.durotype.com. All rights reserved.
- Seconda Round is a contemporary, legible, and versatile typeface. It is the round companion of Seconda. Unlike Seconda Soft, which has moderate rounding--the edges of Seconda Round's characters are fully rounded. The Seconda Round family has been enriched by a collection of Outline and Shadow fonts, each with its own Fill font. Combine an Outline or Shadow font with its Fill font in an application that uses layers, to create a two-color version of the Outline or Shadow font. Seconda Round has 32 styles, extensive language support, eight different kinds of figures, sophisticated OpenType features--so it's ready for advanced typographic projects.For text and display use. The Outline, Shadow, and Fill fonts are not suitable for small size texts. The Fill fonts are only to be used in combination with their Outline or Shadow font.Seconda Round can be combined with any other member of the Seconda superfamily, extending the wealth of design options the Seconda superfamily offers. Seconda Round is well suited for graphic design, editorial design, and corporate identity design. Seconda Round's Outline and Shadow fonts will add flair to any design project.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 10, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.