Filmotype Alice Font
- Font Name
- Filmotype Alice Font
- Font Family
- Filmotype AliceFilmotype Alice
- Copyright (c) 2008 by Font Diner Inc. All rights reserved. Filmotype is a trademark of Font Diner Inc.
- Filmotype Alice marks the beginnings of the casual handwritten script aesthetic. Introduced by Filmotype in the late 1950s, it perfectly captures the mid-century playfulness of hand lettering while providing comfortable readability.
Filmotype Alice was developed from the original font filmstrips and includes a full international character compliment, automatic fractionals, ordinals, and a host of alternate characters in dynamic OpenType format.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 19, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.