Filmotype Glenlake Font
- Font Name
- Filmotype Glenlake Font
- Font Family
- Filmotype GlenlakeFilmotype Glenlake
- Copyright (c) 2007 by Font Diner Inc. All rights reserved. Filmotype is a trademark of Font Diner Inc.
- Initially designed and released in 1955, this Gothic Sans Serif was remastered and expanded with exacting precision and includes a full international character compliment, automatic fractionals, ordinals, an all CAPS setting, and a suite of alternates in dynamic OpenType format.
Having disappeared from graphic design history, Filmotype Glenlake reappeared in 1994’s “Ed Wood” with a starring role in the open credits. The font however was initially named after a lake north of Chicago near the home of Filmotype’s founders Al and Bea Friedman.
- Standard, Case Sensive Forms, Fractions, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 20, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.