Filmotype Harmony Font
- Font Name
- Filmotype Harmony Font
- Font Family
- Filmotype HarmonyFilmotype Harmony
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Font Diner Inc. All rights reserved. Filmotype is a trademark of Font Diner Inc.
- Filmotype Harmony was the first connecting handwritten script face released by Filmotype in 1950 originally designed by Ray Baker. Ray designed Harmony as a proof of concept that the Filmotype machine could be used to typeset convincing connecting scripts and it went on to become Filmotype’s most popular.
Filmotype Harmony was developed from the original font filmstrips and includes a full international character compliment, automatic fractionals, ordinals, and a large set of automatic alternate contextual characters and ligatures to allow flawless typesetting in dynamic OpenType format.
- Standard, Contextual Alternates, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 20, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.