Filmotype Kentucky Font
- Font Name
- Filmotype Kentucky Font
- Font Family
- Filmotype KentuckyFilmotype Kentucky
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Font Diner Inc. All rights reserved. Filmotype is a trademark of Font Diner Inc.
- Filmotype Kentucky was released by Filmotype in 1955 as a more condensed italic version of its first connecting script face, Filmotype Harmony, which was originally designed by Ray Baker. Filmotype regularly created derivative styles and weights of its typefaces as its customers requested new styles for their typesetting work.
Filmotype Kentucky was developed from the original font filmstrips and includes a full international character compliment, automatic fractionals, ordinals, and a large set of automatic alternate contextual characters and ligatures to allow flawless typesetting in dynamic OpenType format.
- Standard, Contextual Alternates, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 20, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.