Filmotype Prima Font
- Font Name
- Filmotype Prima Font
- Font Family
- Filmotype PrimaFilmotype Prima
- Copyright (c) 2011 by Font Diner Inc. All rights reserved. Filmotype is a trademark of Font Diner Inc.
- Initially offered in 1955, Filmotype Prima was one of Filmotype’s earliest Free Style typefaces based on popular informal hand-painted lettering styles of sho-card lettering artists of the era.
Remastered and expanded with exacting precision from the original filmstrips, Filmotype Prima includes a full international character compliment, automatic fractionals, ordinals, and a suite of alternates in dynamic OpenType format.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 20, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.