PFChampionScriptPro Bold Font
- Font Name
- PFChampionScriptPro Bold Font
- Font Family
- PF Champion Script ProPF Champion Script Pro
- Copyright (c) 2007 Parachute, www.parachute.gr. All rights reserved. (ver.3.
- Champion Script Pro is the most advanced and powerful script ever made. It has received 2 awards of excellence from Granshan Awards 2010 and another one from the International Type Design Competition 2009. This typeface is based mainly on the manuscripts of the 18th century english calligrapher Joseph Champion. Developed over a period of two and a half years, each one of the 2 weights is loaded with 4300 glyphs, offering simultaneous support for all European languages based on the Latin, Greek and Cyrillic scripts. Furthermore, a wide selection of alternate forms and ligatures is included for all languages, in order to accommodate diverse design aesthetics. These alternates are either applied automatically through an advanced programming scheme, or manually through several opentype features. An attempt was made to design a contemporary script typeface with classic roots, by following certain guidelines, i.e. lowercase characters were designed so they are less inclined, have a higher x-height and are less condensed than the original. Several characters were stripped-off their connecting lines in order to enhance legibility. Four sets of alternate swashed capitals as well as a plethora of ornaments and frames (117) was included. Small caps and their alternate forms were designed to replace the capitals which disrupt the flow of text within a sentence with their extravagant swashes. All characters were carefully designed with the proper weight in order to sustain harsh printing conditions (on special papers), a situation which affects mainly the light connecting parts of calligraphic typefaces. Finally, it was programmed in such a way as to preserve handwriting qualities, by designing an extensive array of ligatures and alternate glyphs in all languages, never before released or incorporated within the same font.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Contextual Ligatures, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Terminal Forms, Fractions, Historical Forms, Initial Forms, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Ornaments, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 01, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop & WebFont
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.