PFDinTextCompPro Italic Font
- Font Name
- PFDinTextCompPro Italic Font
- Font Family
- PF DIN Text Compressed ProPF DIN Text Compressed Pro
- Copyright (c) 2002, 2005 Parachute, www.parachute.gr. All rights reserved.
- In 1936 the German Standards committee Deutsches Institut Normung (DIN) proposed DIN 1451 as the standard type of lettering to be used in the field of road traffic. The purpose of this standard was to lay down a style of lettering which is timeless and easily legible. This font has been revised by the committee over the years several times but only in two basic styles. The DIN Text series was based on the original standards but was completely redesigned to fit typographic requirements. Completed in 2002, it was first released in 2003 and published in our catalog, as a group of 4 separate families each with 12 weights for a total of 48 weights (regular weights, condensed, compressed and a special display version). The DIN Text Pro series is a brand new and improved version which has been enhanced with more weights, multilingual support and opentype features in all different styles. It has lowercase ascenders that are higher than the capitals, varying letter proportions and italics (just like the first release) that are not a mechanically-obliqued version of the regular weights, but rather true designed italics. An attempt was made to divert from the stiff geometric structure of the original and introduce instead elements which are familiar, softer and easier to read. The glyphs for all languages have been carefully and professionally designed to not only share the same weight and structure but to reflect the current trends in all different scripts as well. Finally, every font in this series has been completed with 270 copyright-free symbols, some of which have been proposed by several international organizations for packaging, public areas, environment, transportation, computers, fabric care and urban life.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Ornaments, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 01, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop & WebFont
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.