PFHandbookPro ThinItalic Font
- Font Name
- PFHandbookPro ThinItalic Font
- Font Family
- PF Handbook ProPF Handbook Pro
- Copyright (c) 2005 Parachute, www.parachute.gr. All rights reserved. (ver. 1.
- This typeface is the result of an attempt to modernize DIN, by introducing round smooth corners and distinct design elements to several characters like 'a, g, k, m', without compromising legibility. In order to retain its sharpness, inner corners as well as junction points were left steep. This is a balanced typeface which works very well in long texts at small point sizes. Handbook Pro comes loaded with a number of special features. The family consists of 14 fonts -from black to extra thin- including true italics. It supports 21 special opentype features like small caps, fractions, ordinals, etc. and offers multilingual support for all European languages including Greek and Cyrillic. There is also a set of very interesting stylistic alternates which can be used to add a refreshing flair to your designs. Finally, every font in this family has been completed with 270 copyright-free symbols, some of which have been proposed by several international organizations for packaging, public areas, environment, transportation, computers, fabric care and urban life.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Ornaments, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 01, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop & WebFont
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.