PFFusionSansPro Heavy Font
- Font Name
- PFFusionSansPro Heavy Font
- Font Family
- PF Fusion Sans ProPF Fusion Sans Pro
- Copyright (c) 1996-2006 Parachute, www.parachute.gr. All rights reserved.
- Fusion Sans is an amalgamation of traditional early nineteenth-century sans-serif letters. Despite its monotone structure it retains certain features common to roman. For instance lowercase 'a' and the two-storey 'g' are normal roman characters, while most letters are designed with a thinning of stroke at the junction of rounds to stems. Other letters are borrowed from earlier gothics, like lowercase 't' which was first seen on a typeface that was developed by Paul Rand for Westinghouse in 1960. Fusion Sans is a tall family of 4 weights which is suitable for long headlines. The new 'Pro' version developed in 2006, provides support for all European languages including Greek and Cyrillic while it comes loaded with 19 special opentype features.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Ornaments, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 09, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop & WebFont
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.