PFLindemannSans BoldItalic Font
- Font Name
- PFLindemannSans BoldItalic Font
- Font Family
- PF Lindemann SansPF Lindemann Sans
- Copyright (c) 2011 by Chad Lindemann. All rights reserved. Published by Parachute Worldwide for the Parachute Font Library.
- Lindemann Sans is an immediately inviting typeface with a pleasing distinct visual voice grounded by geometry and golden proportions. This modern geometric san serif typeface serves the interpretive needs of modern design through its legibility. This legibility is achieved through proportional balance of each letter based on the golden ratio, open counters, high x-height and wider individual shapes. In addition, a high level of legibility is arrived through distinctive glyphs like a, e, @, and f, which are engaging and add to Lindemann Sans visual voice. Being a modern, spirited, tech-savvy typeface, Lindemann Sans has many of the features demanded by today's designers. These features include 800 characters within each font, many ligatures, full numbers sets, small caps, alternative characters and other niceties found in opentype fonts. Due to Lindemann Sans high legibility, geometric sans tradition, and a large feature set list, it is a very versatile typeface and can be used in replacement of the more commonly used sans. Specifically, Lindemann Sans can be used by technology corporations, architectural firms in their supporting materials, in magazines as headers and key-points, as the typeface for professional keynotes, for the package design industry as a whole, in automotive concept projects, and for cosmetic branding for high class hair products. With its inviting nature it may also be used for liberal arts promotional materials. In addition, this typeface can be used by green industries because of its nature derived proportions. Each style and weight of Lindemann Sans adheres to the same geometric and golden proportions, however, each weight is innately noteworthy. For example, there is a charm that is found in the ultralight weight's elegant geometry and lights impressive use as oversized headlines. It shines with true clarity of vision with the book weight and the versatility of the medium. One cannot overlook the power and pacing of the bold and extra bold weights with its clear counters and restrained letter forms. Within Lindemann Sans family each weight has a distinctive role to play but stays true to its purpose.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Ornaments, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Swash, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 09, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop & WebFont
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.