Ad Lib BT Font
- Font Name
- Ad Lib BT Font
- Font Family
- Ad Lib NormalAd Lib Normal
- Copyright (c) 1990- 1993 Bitstream Inc., All rights reserved. Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2005. All rights reserved.
- The Bitstream version of Ad Lib designed by Freeman Craw for the American Type Founders (ATF) in 1961. A bold Grotesque with irregular rectangular counters in round characters. This type was designed by cutting the letter images out and thus has some wood-cut character. Some lower case characters have slight inclination. Initially numerous alternative characters were provided. Unusual shapes make this typeface useful for advertising and display work. Cyrillic version was developed for ParaType in 2000 by Vladimir Pavlikov.
- Standard, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 10, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.