Baltica ExtraCond Bold Font
- Font Name
- Baltica ExtraCond Bold Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 1998 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Designed at Polygraphmash type design bureau in 1951-52 by Vera Chiminova, Isay Slutsker, et al. Based on Candida of Ludwig & Mayer, 1936, by Jakob Erbar. This typeface has the characteristics of slab-serif, but serifs are much thinner. The capitals are of generous width, x-height is large. Good legibility in small sizes makes this typeface useful in newspaper and magazine typography, while strong character shapes provide for pleasant display lines. The digital version in 3 weights was designed at Polygraphmash by Alexander Tarbeev in 1988. Small capitals, additional Bold, Extra Bold, and Extra Condensed styles were developed by Manvel Shmavonyan and released by ParaType in 2008.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 15, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.