Bell Gothic Black Italic Font
- Font Name
- Bell Gothic Black Italic Font
- Font Family
- Bell GothicBell Gothic
- Copyright 1990-1992 Bitstream Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2009. All rights reserved.
- The Bitstream version of Bell Gothic designed by Chauncey H. Griffith in 1938 for use in the telephone directories of the Bell Telephone Company. It is a good Sans Serif choice for listings, catalogues and directories due to its design is very space saving. The weight of the line is moderate and uniform. Besides as clear and easy-to-read font Bell Gothic is popular now for display and magazine advertising. Cyrillic version by Isabella Chaeva was released by ParaType in 1999. Italic styles added in 2009 by the same designer.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 15, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.