Blooming Meadow Night Font
- Font Name
- Blooming Meadow Night Font
- Font Family
- Blooming Meadow NightBlooming Meadow Night
- Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2007. All rights reserved.
- A set of original ornamental symbols was designed by Viktor Kharyk and licensed to ParaType in 2007. The name was inspired by the famous book “Champ Fleury” by Geoffroy Tory (1529) but the theme of blooming meadow was embodied much more literally. Each ornamental motive has a real prototype in flora. Mainly there are plants raising on Ukrainian wooded steppe. Plants were chosen for their Ukrainian and Latin names begin of proper letters from Ukrainian and Latin alphabets. The font is consisted of two styles: Day for normal and Night for reversed that reminds night lighting by its unexpected distribution of black and white areas. Fleurons may be used for creation of ornamental surfaces, composed borders and corners, decoration of any materials, and even as botanical illustrations. Blooming Meadow Day have been adjudged Award of Excellence in Type Design at TypeArt’05 international type design contest
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 22, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.