Cooper Blk BT Italic Font
- Font Name
- Cooper Blk BT Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 1990-1992 as an unpublished work by Bitstream Inc. All rights reserved. Confidential. Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2005. All rights reserved.
- Bitstream Cooper was designed at Bitstream in 1986 by means of adding light, medium, and bold styles, with the corresponding italics, to the existing black ones. Based on Cooper Black, 1919, by Oswald Bruce Cooper, which was firstly released as a hand composition font in 1922 by Barnhart Brothers & Spindler of Chicago and later spread by ATF. Cooper Black is an extra bold face based on Cooper Old Style. Bitstream Cooper is an old style face with rounded serifs and tilted back ovals. For use both in text (normal weights) and in advertising and display typography (heavy weights). Cyrillic version was developed for ParaType in 2000 by Manvel Shmavonyan and based on TM Osvald face of TypeMarket, 1996, by Victoria Grigorenko.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 30, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.