Didona Extra Bold Font
- Font Name
- Didona Extra Bold Font
- Font Family
- Didona Extra BoldDidona Extra Bold
- Copyright 1992 ParaType, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Designed at ParaType (ParaGraph) in 1992 by Vladimir Yefimov. Based on letterforms of Firmin Didot, a French typographer from the 18th century, ITC Didi, of 1970, by Herb Lubalin and Tom Carnase, and Russian typefaces of the 18th-19th centuries. A little extragerrated decorative stylization of letterforms in the spirit of Modern Serif, with elements of an irony. For use in headlines, in advertising and display typography. Improved and added with Extra Bold, old style figures, ligatures and other symbols in 2010 by the same author.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 20, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.