FreeSet Light Oblique Font
- Font Name
- FreeSet Light Oblique Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 1992 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- The type family in four basic styles was designed in ParaType (ParaGraph) in 1992 by Tagir Safayev. Based on Frutiger, of Mergenthaler Linotype, 1976 by Adrian Frutiger. Frutiger font was originally designed for use on signs at the new Charles de Gaulle Airport at Roissy. The straightforward sans serif shapes are suited well for both text and display setting. Six additional styles were added in 1998-2000. Multilingual versions of 6 styles (Light, Demi and Extrabold) include Armenian alphabet designed by Manvel Shmavonyan in 1997. Two condensed Cyrillic styles (Demi Condensed and Bold Condensed) designed by Manvel Shmavonyan in 2005.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 05, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.